You need to do the following:
- Make sure you live in the East Ridge High School District. Check your address at Lake Country Address Lookup.
- Complete the Online Registration form located here and make your payment online or;
- Visit us at one of our live Registration Events and complete a hard copy of the Registration form and make your payment.
Once you complete and submit your Registration Form you start the registration process. there are still some other things we will need to do to complete all your registration.
You will need to complete or provide the following prior to the start of the season:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate for verification purposes only
- School picture, 2" x 2" Head shot
- 2 Copies of Year end Report Card for the full school year
- Physical Dated after January 1 (the Physical Form).
- Participant Contract and Parental Consent Form Page 2 – “Signature of Parent/Guardian” needs to be (1) a parent on the Birth Certificate or (2) a Guardian with Court Appointed paperwork (of which APP will need a copy of Guardianship paperwork)
- Photo Release form
- Payment of all Registration Fee
- Football players will have to make a "weigh in" session prior to June 1st.
If you want to be a Coach or Team Mom then you will need to complete a volunteer form.
We will announce live Registration dates and "Weigh in" dates. We will try to give everyone multiple opportunities to submit paperwork in person please see the News Update for information.
All forms must be dated in the current calendar year!!! i.e. after January 1st. This is especially true with physical exams. Physicals dated in the calendar year prior to Jan 1 are not acceptable.